What is Thigh Lift?
It is a procedure in which extra skin and fat from the inner or outer thighs are removed
When to Consider a Thigh Lift
• If you want your thighs to have a more proportioned contour and feel and look firmer.
• If you are unhappy with the loose and flabby skin on your thighs
• If your thicker thighs make it difficult to find clothes that fit
How is it done?
First the fat is removed by the liposuction procedure. We will make the appropriate incisions based on the type of thigh lift you’ve chosen. Then, we will cut out excess skin and fat cells before inserting sutures to close up your wounds.
- Day care procedure (3-4 hours procedure)
- Minimal Pain
- Natural look
- Minimal scar
- Perfect & Permanent shape
Pre – Operative Instructions:
- For best healing, refrain from nicotine products two weeks before and after the procedure.
- Please inform the doctor if you are under any medications. Stop taking aspirin, ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, or similar anti-inflammatory medications 1 week before the surgery, as these medications increase bleeding.
- Do take a thorough head shower on the morning of the surgery or the evening before the surgery.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything including water, coffee or tea after 12 a.m. and the following morning, prior to the surgery. You are asked to come empty stomach for the surgery.
- If you have ASTHMA, bring all your inhalers with you the day of surgery. You should use your inhalers as usual if you need to.
Post -operative Instructions:
- Need to wear compression garment for a month
- Bruising can be painful in the short term, and should fade after afew weeks.
- Swelling usually negligible, should subside gradually over a month .
- Pain should be temporary and controlled by either over-the- counter medication or by a prescription.
- Numbness: sometimes persists for a few weeks.
- Can travel after 7 days of surgery .
- Can resume back to work after two days (Like system work, light exercise, cooking) .
- Can go to Gym after a month.