If you desire for a larger breast size or correction of asymmetric breasts? The Breast augmentation is the solution!!!!!
What is Breast Augmentation?
It is a cosmetic procedure designed to enlarge or bring symmetry to your breasts.
Treatment type: Silicone Implants. Fat injection (link should be updated)
How is it done?
The incisions may be located in one of several inconspicuous places: the armpit or the crease beneath the breast. During surgery, the implants are either placed beneath the breast tissue or the muscle of the chest wall.
- Two hours procedure
- Minimal Pain
- Minimal scar
- Instant result
- Perfect Permanent shape
- Extent up to your volume
Pre – Operative Instructions:
- Stop Smoking two weeks before and after the procedure.
- Please inform the doctor if you are under any medications. Stop taking aspirin, ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, or similar anti-inflammatory medications 1 week before the surgery, as these medications increase bleeding.
- Do take a thorough head shower on the morning of the surgery or the evening before the surgery.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything including water, coffee or tea after 12 a.m. and the following morning, prior to the surgery. You are asked to come empty stomach for the surgery.
- If you have ASTHMA, bring all your inhalers with you the day of surgery. You should use your inhalers as usual if you need to.
Post -operative Instructions:
- Scars will fade and flatten anywhere from 3months to 1 years after surgery
- Can return to work within 3 days.
- Mild, temporary discomfort, moderate swelling, a change in nipple sensation (either increased or decreased), and temporary bruising. .
- Breasts may be sensitive for a few weeks
- No exercise or engage in strenuous physical activities for about six weeks
- Can travel after a week of surgery.