Nose Job / Rhinoplasty Treatment In Bangalore
Do you have broad nose / cross nose / big nostril / depressed bridge / bulky tip / hump / deviated nose / droopy tip or short nose?
Did you know you can reshape your nose?
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty Cost in Bangalore | Rhinoplasty Treatment in Bangalore
Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a "nose job" or "nose reshaping" by patients, enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It is a most demanding and well liked cosmetic surgery . It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
When can it be done?
- Nose size in relation to facial balance.
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
- Improve breathing.
- Fix broken nose
- Revision rhinoplasty
- Correct birth defects
- Restore facial symmetry
- Improve appearance
How is the procedure done?
Closed Rhinoplasty: Closed rhinoplasty involves hidden incision, made inside the nose.
How is the procedure done?
Opened Rhinoplasty: An open rhinoplasty employs internal incision as with the closed technique; however, it requires another short incision on the underside of the nose between the nostrils.
We are expertized in Closed Rhinoplasty technique in Bangalore. so there won’t be any scar on central column (Columella).
Scar less nose reshaping in Bangalore
- Day care procedure (2hr procedure)
- closed/Stitch less Surgery
- Scar less
- Minimal pain (Swelling and darkness for two weeks)
- Result in 3 to 4 weeks
- Permanent Shape
Pre – Operative Instructions:
- For best healing, refrain from nicotine products two weeks before and after the procedure.
- Please inform the doctor if you are under any medications.
- Stop taking aspirin, ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, or similar anti-inflammatory medications 1 week before the surgery, as these medications increase bleeding. Do take a thorough head shower on the morning of the surgery or the evening before the surgery.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything including water, coffee or tea after 12 a.m. and the following morning, prior to the surgery. You are asked to come empty stomach for the surgery.
- If you have ASTHMA, bring all your inhalers with you the day of surgery. You should use your inhalers as usual if you need to.
Post -operative Instructions:
- Sleep upright on your back with your head elevated on two pillows and avoid turning on your side as it might cause swelling.
- Your nose will drain some mucus and a bit of blood for the first day after your surgery.
- Don’t blow your nose for a week, but you may sniff backwards if needed.
- Do not bend forward with your head down, and do not strain in any way.
- After a week, you may return to all your normal activities.
- Do not drive for 24 hours after your surgery.
- You will be given pain medications to take for about a week.
- Swelling, Bruising and Numbness around your nose, cheeks and lower Eyelids willgradually reduce over varying time periods.
- Breathing through your nose will gradually improve after we clean your nose out the day after surgery.
- You will be asked to visit our centre, a week after surgery to change the dressing. (Twice)
- You can have head bath on the day of POP change and regular body bath on other days.