Laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment designed to remove skin blemishes and stimulate increased production of collagen which works to improve overall appearance of the skin. These treatments are considered very safe, there are laser skin rejuvenation side effects but these are usually minimal and are easy to cope with.
There are several area of skin which can be treated using laser skin rejuvenation. Such treatments are administered onto facial skin, legs, arms, torso and hands. Facial treatments are naturally the most sought after laser skin rejuvenation treatments. This is because the appearance of our facial skin has great impact on how attractive we look. Smooth, wrinkle free facial skin makes us look young and healthy.
Possible Laser skin rejuvenation side effects may vary between the areas treated and the type of skin blemish targeted.
The types of skin blemishes which can be made less visible, if not to altogether vanish, are:
- Fine lines around the eyes (or beneath them), wrinkles on the forehead or around the mouth.
- Scars in general and facial acne scars in particular.
- Sun damages.
- Birthmarks (such as epidermal nevi or linear).
- Enlarged pores (mainly on and around the nose).
- Liver spots (which tend to appear with old age).
- Yellowish or grayish skin tones (also typical to aging skin).
- Rejuvenating non-responsive skin which is the result of a facelift.
- Skin lesions which are caused by rosacea, over pigmentation (which may be the result of over exposure to the sun), vascular lesions and more.