Fore Head Reduction/Hair Line Lowering
Do you have broad forehead and want to lower your hairline?
If yes, then you can go for a forehead reduction or Hair line lowering procedure.
What is Fore Head Reduction?
Is a cosmetic procedure that can help to reduce the height of your forehead.
How is it done?
- An incision is made along the marked area of the forehead and hairline.
- The top incision along the hairline is then pulled down to join the forehead incision. This closes the gap and shortens the forehead.
- The skin is sutured together in a way that minimizes scar formation and is hidden almost completely by the hairline upon hair regrowth.
- Can reduce forehead size by ¾ of an inch.
- Improves facial proportions
- Day care procedure (1hr procedure)
- One-week recovery time
- Permanent results
- Minimal pain (Swelling for one week)
- Done under local anaesthesia
- Back to work in 3 days