What is Fat grafting?
A fat grafting procedure, or fat injection, transfers fat from areas in which you have excess fat, such as the outer thighs, and injects it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks.
When to Consider Fat Transfer
- If you have facial areas that appear creased and sunken
- If you desire more permanent correction than is provided by temporary fillers
- If you wish to improve your body contour, revise scars, fill bodily depressions and rejuvenate your hands and face.
- For use in breast reconstruction, to fill in contour irregularities or hide obvious signs of breast implants
How is a fat transfer procedure performed?
Fat is harvested from one part of your body, processed and purified, and then carefully reinjected with specially designed needles into the areas that need augmentation. It may be necessary to repeat the fat grafting procedure several times to achieve the desired result.
- Removes Fat
- Gives a more youthful look
- Long lasting results
- Two hours procedure
- Minimal pain (Swelling for a week’s time)
- Instant Results
- Scar less
- Natural look